WHAT EVAPORCOOL DOES
- Build Pre-Cooling Evaporative Units
- Air Cooled Chiller Enhancement
- Significantly Reduce Energy Consumption by lowering entering air temperature
- Increase equipment tonnage without major modifications
- Verified Savings with Secure Wireless Performance Monitoring
- Reduce Maintenance Cost
- Extend Equipment Lifecycle
- Assist you getting Energy Rebates
YOU NEED EVAPORCOOL IF
- You have Air Cooled Chillers
- You have Refrigeration equipment
- You have Air Cooled HVAC Units
- Need more cooling capacity
- Need to reduce energy consumption
- Need additional LEED or Green Building points
- Need Facility Energy Enhancement with Qualified Energy Rebates
- Hospital. Data Center. Primary and Secondary Education. City, County, State or Federal Facility. Commercial Building. Real Estate Management Firms. Manufacturing. Retail
EvaporCoolâ€™s dual patented Energy Reducing technology separates us from the pack by combining Evaporation, climate specific controls algorithms and Secure 3G wireless Real-time performance monitoring in a Cloud Based portal. You can view the performance of EvaporCool from an web enabled device, including tablets and smart phones. Watch Ambient air temperature, Entering Air Temperature, Wet Bulb, Water consumption, Liquid Line temperature and compressor amps. By maximizing evaporation with this adiabatic application, we do not waste water no do we get any water on the equipment frames or condenser coils â€“ continual water on condenser coils is just bad design.
With every kilowatt of energy EvaporCool saves, you are helping us reduce water consumption globally. Our engineered solution comes with water treatment, is delivered through an inline filter to insure minerals in the water do not create scaling. This air cooled chiller enhancement will not void the manufacturerâ€™s warranty and does not require modification to the existing equipment. Our EZ Frames and Controls are held onto the equipment using Rare Earth magnets. By lowering the entering air temperature 20 degrees and greater, chiller capacity is increased up to 15 percent.
As the EZ Frames capture large particulates like Cottonwood, you can go up to three years before needing to clean condenser coils. With the new Micro-channel condenser coils, OEM Operations and Maintenance Manuals recommend Monthly Coil Visual Inspection and Rise with water as needed; EvaporCool eliminates this monthly task by a Chiller Mechanic.
Maintenance is reduced to keeping the primary screens clean in the heavy pollen seasons of the year. The Hail Guards and other obstructions are removed, thus allowing the chiller to breathe better. Our EZ Frames have less than 1/10 inch WC static drop. Chiller manufacturers enjoy the way we protect their condenser coils to insure performance. When you need additional capacity, EvaporCool installed cost Â¼ of a new machine.
Imagine reducing your chiller energy consumption up to 30% and even getting Energy Incentives to do it. So you have some Refrigeration Condensers? We can definitely increase your performance and reduce your electricity spend. Got a customer application where reducing the entering air could take the load off your equipment? Call us and let us build a solution to fit your application. Adding EvaporCool to your equipment qualifies for most Energy Rebates, many Energy Providers has approved an EvaporCool Specific Prescriptive rebate.
EvaporCoolâ€™s installation is primarily piping the Softened Water to the chiller location, reducing chiller down time and interruption of your daily activities. Each customer gets a fully engineered solution, complete with Design, Drawings, Variable Speed Drive Pump, Water Softener, Water Line Sizing and Installation Support. Your successful project and continued performance gains are critical to our future. Reducing energy consumption, saving water globally, increasing capacity, extending lifecycle and reducing our footprints. We are committed custodians of all our natural resources. Scientific sustainable measured results, period.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- Engineered Solution by Mechanical Engineers
- Dual Patents
- Secure Wireless 3G Controls
- No water waste, reduces water consumption globally
- No water gets on equipment
- Ease of Installation
- Does not void manufactures warranty
- Utilized and approved by Trane, Carrier, York, Liebert
- Local sales presence in Major Markets â€“ Tennessee, Texas, Colorado, Oklahoma and California
- Â¼ the cost of new equipment
- Qualifies for Energy Rebates
- Short Term ROI
- After sale customer support team